PC Charge Pro
PCCharge Pro is a Windows-based payment processing software product designed to save merchants time and money by providing powerful features and performance at the point-of-sale. PCCharge Pro is a cost-effective solution for all business types, including brick-and-mortar merchants, e-Stores, and MOTO (mail-order/telephone order) shops.
- Certified with major credit/debit/gift card and check processors
- Multiple payment types accepted: All major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EBT, Purchasing Cards (Level II), Gift/Loyalty Cards, and Check Verification, Guarantee & Conversion
- Certified for multiple connectivity methods, including Dial-up Modem (Direct Connection),TCP/IP (Leased Line), TCP/IP (Internet), TCP/IP (ISDN).
- Client Server software supports customer database capabilities, card readers, PIN pads,and check readers
- Customer database with recurring and installment billing allows you to schedule payment processing according to your specific business requirements
- Supports single or multi-users. There’s no limit of merchant numbers in PCCharge Pro. *
- Designed for stand-alone, client-server, or integrated solutions. Use out of the box or as part of an integrated POS solution.
- Robust and customizable reporting features
- Real time or batch transaction processing
- Split dial authorization for Discover and American Express (selected processors) and direct settlement option with American Express saves merchants money!
- MOTO Master Book and Ship Module allows pre-auth information to be stored until merchandise is shipped, eliminating the re-keying of information and providing a management tool for mail-order/telephone-order (MOTO) merchants
- Wireless capability permits mobile merchants to process transactions over the Internet via TCP/IP using a cell phone
All of our software is upgradeable so it won't become obsolete!
Security with Fraud Protection Plus
- PCCharge has undergone an evaluation by a Visa CISP qualified assessor. VeriFone is pleased to share the findings of this security assessment with you.
- MSV™ (Magnetic Strip Verification), CVV2, and AVS (Address Verification Services), data file encryption, and secure receipts reduce fraud, charge backs, and may qualify merchants for lower interchange rates
- User level password protection provides controlled permissions
- PC with Microsoft® Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows 2003 Server
- 64 MB minimum of RAM, 256 MB preferred
- 30 MB free space on hard drive, 100 MB recommended
- Hayes compatible modem (capable of 1200 BPS or less) with an analog phone line OR an Internet connection
- CD-ROM drive
- Merchant Account
- 400 mhz or higher processor
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer v.6 or higher installed
- Latest Microsoft service pack updates installed
- Track I & II reader
- Check Reader/Scanner
- Debit Card PIN pad
- Windows compatible receipt printer
Depending on your payment processing company, connection type, and operating system, you may need to install some upgrades/enhancements to your operating system. Some processing companies are beginning to process transactions via SSL2 (a highly secure Internet protocol).